Botox is an injectable treatment used to relax the muscles that cause wrinkles, the “angry lines” between your brows, “worry lines” on your forehead, and “crow’s feet” around your eyes. Early maintenance with Botox will ensure your skin maintains its elasticity and natural collagen, reducing the likelihood of wrinkle formation as you age.
- Reduces existing wrinkles and prevents new ones from forming.
- Weakens the muscle temporarily, reduces your ability to squint or frown
- Smoothens frown lines between the eyebrows and crow’s feet around the eyes
- Popular with those seeking preventive treatment
- Uses a refined solution of botulinum toxin type A (neuromuscular blocking toxin) that blocks the chemical that triggers muscle responses
How long until I see the first results?
Although the timeliness of results varies from one patient to another, you should be able to notice the first effects of Botox 5 to 10 days following the treatment. On average, the full effects will become visible after 2 weeks, after which you should be evaluated to assess the success of the treatment. Any improvements or corrections needed are usually done at this point.
What should I expect during the treatment?
The site where the injection will be performed will be numbed via topical anesthetic or an ice pack prior to the injection. The treatment usually takes around 10 minutes with no downtime.
The #1 selling collection of hyaluronic acid fillers in the US. Each product in the collection of fillers adds volume to a different area of the face to lift cheeks, smooth parentheses lines, or plump the lips. The results are natural looking and long lasting.
- Commonly used for lines around the mouth
- Enhances lips and increases volume and definition
- Contours cheeks, chin and the jaw line
- Smooths under-eye hallow and facial folds
- Lasts up to 6 months
- Correctable with an injection which immediately reverses the effects
- The first hyaluronic acid dermal filler that has proven its safety and effectiveness in patients of all skin types and colors
- A dermal filler that uses hyaluronic acid-based gel to fill in wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid naturally occurs in our bodies meaning Juvederm is safe with virtually no risk of adverse reactions
Why does volume loss matter?
Over time, your face changes in many ways. This is part of the normal aging process, but genetics and environmental factors can also play a role.
What are the signs of volume loss?
Your cheeks may flatten, and the skin may begin to sag.
What causes parentheses lines?
Parentheses lines are static lines that appear when your face is at rest. This happens over time as your skin loses some of the building blocks (hyaluronic acid and collagen) that give the skin its structure.
Who is an ideal candidate for Juvederm?
This dermal filler can be safely used for all skin types. Juvederm does not present risk of hyperpigmentation and is the first filler suitable for patients with dark toned complexions.
How long does it take to see the results?
Most clients report seeing results immediately after the Juvederm treatment. This dermal filler has been clinically proven to last up to twelve months with just one treatment. It is possible you may need more than one treatment to achieve your desired look.